Friday, April 21, 2023

Judgment



Reasons and trials, when in time they'll shooteth forth, Oh, 

thou wilt wrangle in resignation, smote all philosophy and 

doctrines, life is but chalkstone wrote in the sand, alas, spare

or shew me no favor, precepts to a Ghost whose shadow is 

the greatest myth of all time, an ode to this covenant of death

takes away one’s ikigai, and squandering time in a molded 

mosque or a coercing church only corrupts my ideology. I 

need not dispense my concern on such matters of indoctrination, 

for I follow no one but the sun that rises in the East. Noblemen

who praise God are the ones who dine with the devil and pick

your pockets, I dissent upon all that demands my service and 

oath to any religious cause in the name of some God who partitions

complete annihilation, I rather serve in Hell with my kind of 

philosophy than bow down to some Shadow like some obedient 

chained dog, for I live by truth and facts and I’ll never serve 

one book of Servitude and Torture. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mornings Are Hell

The mornings bring their misery and reassurance  of my life’s decline, hollow the marrow of life, empty the cup of hope and filled the plate...