Friday, March 15, 2019

Walking A Tightrope Over The Ohio River(pg. 7)


     "You gals want to go for a ride?” Stingray chimed in as he looked what the cat dragged up from the curb. 
     "Sure!" They both said in unison.
     "Well get in," I said while opening the side hatch door in the van.
     They climbed in and they were so hot, long brown legs, long blonde, and coal-black hair, and wild. Their bodies slid right in those rear bucket seats like a glove, I couldn't keep my eyes off the blonde haired gal. Stingray drove off and headed to the nearest bar, over the bridge, remembering Madison is dry. We needed some beer to break the ice.
     "You gals in college?" I threw out of nowhere, just stirring up a conversation. 
     "I'm not enrolled yet, but planning on it," said the cute blonde.
     "By the way I'm Tim, and this here is Stingray," I said getting that out of the way.
     "I'm Linda," the hot blonde screamed out.
     "And, I'm Mary," the black haired gal followed. 
     "Please to meet you gals," I said while smelling the tanning oils on their brown long legs.
     Stingray walked inside the bar and walked right out with a 12-pack of Budweiser, and handed it to me, and one thing about Milton, it only had one cop, and it knew our van and knew we worked on the bridge and he didn't ever mess with us which was a good thing, because back home cops loved pulling you over for nothing other than being nosey. 
     "Y'all get high?" Stingray said while driving off the parking lot.
     "We sure do!" They both said in unison as they both chuckled. 
     "Here Little Joe, roll one up," Stingray whispered like they couldn't hear it as he handed the bag of weed. It was good weed too. I rolled one up, but I didn't quite suffice the skills Stingray had, he could roll one while driving with one hand. But, it was rolled, and I handed to the gals for the first puff. 
     "Try that," I said handing it to the blonde as I winked at her.
    Linda wasn't shy, she lit that hog-leg up like a champ, coughed and passed it to Mary, who wasted no time inhaling Mother Nature's wonder either, now things got really good, they were high and laughing and comfortable, the way it should be.
    Stingray took a hit and turned on a long endless country road, slow and easy, I always got so high, because I ran every day, and kept in great shape, it didn't take much for me to get high, a toke or two, and I was there. The gals were now quiet and high, I handed Linda a beer and Mary reached out for one too, we laughed.
    "I like you, Tim," Linda said out of nowhere.
    "Well, back at ya gal," I said, now I knew she felt what I felt, and that's mutual attraction, but I love the sloe gin approach, I rush nothing.
     "Hey Mary, you gonna Bogart that joint all night?" Stingray said breaking the ice with his new girlfriend. 
                                                                       7
  
    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mornings Are Hell

The mornings bring their misery and reassurance  of my life’s decline, hollow the marrow of life, empty the cup of hope and filled the plate...