Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Ulitmate Dictator


Where is sanity? Where is hope? 

This King of Kings, who resides in 

an unseen realm, who doles out 

mind-bending punishments unto the

world of believers. A supreme numen 

who wants every hour of your day

to be in submission to fear. Yet, one

plea to help yourself, one desperate 

appeasement, and one consort of 

forgiveness is another miracle unanswered! 

Alas, another hour of negated negotiation, 

another miserable petition ungranted, and 

furthermore the self-interrogation of this

human weakness. Where earthly penitents 

indulge in self-sacrificing your life in 

existential weakness only serves the 

moral conscience of fools. I will accept

fate, I will abide to death, and I will be 

forgotten as rotten fruit. I have to dismiss

portals of delusional hope. I shall never 

waiver my love for my existence, though, 

I cannot succumb to fear of this ideology 

and the consternation of indoctrination. 

I’ve regressed my faith, myths will never 

bind my stellar fixation on truth. I respect

every human and their freedoms but please, 

leave me out of your paganistic rituals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mornings Are Hell

The mornings bring their misery and reassurance  of my life’s decline, hollow the marrow of life, empty the cup of hope and filled the plate...