Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Dear Mona,

 Dear Mon(Monet), 

I'm so sorry, embarrassed, and ashamed of myself, for not being there for you in your most trying and overwhelming sadness. It truly hurt me like an incredible empath to see you hurt, I felt so helpless, and weak, for I hate death, especially when we can't help those whom we never knew needed help, my dad committed suicide on New Year's Eve, and when Old Lang Syne plays I weep inside, and every year it comes and I've grown to despise it. I know, Mona, you are the greatest loving mother in the world-nonpareil, you must know this, you must know things happen in this life that we have no control over, I know you cry and your sorrow and you suffer during these Holidays, it's almost like living in Hell. Remember, I always think of you during these Holidays, and I remember how incredibly funny you always are. That makes me smile.

I love you to the end of this world, 

Always remember that, 

God bless, 

Tim

Addendum: Mona, the gift was too much, 

I cried like a baby. I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mornings Are Hell

The mornings bring their misery and reassurance  of my life’s decline, hollow the marrow of life, empty the cup of hope and filled the plate...